FitNesse for Appian

Overview

FitNesse for Appian is a client-side tool that makes it easy to create automated tests on the Appian platform. Create test scripts that will run Appian as if a user was clicking through the application and filling out data. FitNesse for Appian includes easy instructions to get you started.

Note: Java 11 required for plugin version 23.4

Key Features & Functionality

With FitNesse for Appian, you can:

• Write easy-to-read wiki language tests for Appian applications
  • Speed up testing times
  • Set up reusable regression tests

Reusable scripts can be written to:

• Create new packages
  • Move them to different stages in the workflow
  • Check that forms are being populated correctly
Anonymous
Parents
  • Hi,

I am still getting issues while clicking box on a pop up window.

unknown error: Element <div class="BoxLayout---box_heading_wrapper BoxLayout---collapsible" aria-expanded="true" tabindex="0" role="heading" aria-level="3">...</div> is not clickable at point (572, 613). Other element would receive the click: <div class="ButtonLayout2---button_layout ButtonLayout2---align_start ButtonLayout2---margin_none">...</div>

Exact error message pasted here.

com.appiancorp.ps.automatedtest.exception.GenericTestException: message:<<An error has occurred: Expand Box - Fee Details>>

I already copied and pasted the 20.2 JAR file on my library, then add it on the Properties > Java Build Path > Libraries, change all stuffs related to the FFA versioning, but still having the same issue as before, unable to toggle 2 of the boxes on our application.

Any advice?

• Can you try clicking on the boxes using indexing? e.g. if you have two boxes on the pop up with the name "Box", try clicking on them with Box[3] and Box[4].The DOM might include 4 boxes in it. Two from the underlying form and two from the pop up. 

Comment Children
No Data