PDF Tools

Overview

Contains multiple Smart Services and Functions for interacting with PDF Documents.

Key Features & Functionality

Smart Services:

• Merge PDF - Merges multiple PDF documents into a single document.
  • Extract PDF Pages - Extracts a range of pages from an existing PDF into a new PDF.
  • Fill PDF - Populates the fields of a PDF Form and optionally flattens it disallow further changes.
  • Create PDF Content - Allows text to be added to a PDF with control over the style, position, and angle. An existing PDF can be updated or a new one created from scratch.
  • Convert PDF to Image - Creates an array of images or a multi-page tiff from a PDF.
  • Compress PDF - Compresses the images in the PDF to make it smaller.
  • Un-protect and Copy PDF - Using the document password, create an un-protected copy of a protected PDF.
  • Convert Image to PDF - Creates a PDF starting from one or many images. It also supports multi-page tiff images.
  • Encrypt PDF - Encrypts an existing PDF with a password.

Functions:

• Get PDF Metadata - Retrieves metadata on the PDF: page count, title, author, security, encryption, etc.
  • Get PDF Text - Retrieves the text content from a PDF.
  • Get PDF Form Fields - Retrieves the populated form field values of an unflattened PDF.
  • Get PDF Signature Fields - Retrieves the populated signature field values of an unflattened PDF.
  • Get PDF Bookmarks - Retrieves the raw list of bookmarks in the PDF.

Anonymous
Parents
  • I see a message that this plugin (or some component it is using) has been deprecated when checking a process model in monitoring. I see no alternatives to the Plugin in the market.

Many thanks Druva for this wonderful plugin which we have been using for 3.5 years! Can we expect this to be updated to be compatible with latest Appian version and not use deprecated components? Would be great help!

Thanks,

Pavan

Comment
  • I see a message that this plugin (or some component it is using) has been deprecated when checking a process model in monitoring. I see no alternatives to the Plugin in the market.

Many thanks Druva for this wonderful plugin which we have been using for 3.5 years! Can we expect this to be updated to be compatible with latest Appian version and not use deprecated components? Would be great help!

Thanks,

Pavan

Children
No Data