Personalization Utilities

Overview

Contains a collection of Functions and Smart Services under the Identity Management palette:

Smart Services:

• Rename Custom Group:
    • Allows you to change the name to any group, even if it is a custom group
  • Create Custom Title:
    • Creates a custom title to be displayed in the Title dropdown when creating a user account
  • Rename Custom Title:
    • Allows the renaming of a custom title due to organizational changes or the discarding of a duplicate title
  • Deactivate Users:
    • Deactivate multiple users at the same time
  • Reactivate Users:
    • Reactivate multiple users at the same time
  • Create User With i18n:
    • Allows you to set the locale, the timezone and calendar preferences for the user to be created
      • Please note: DOES NOT Send Temporary Credentials Email
  • Import Users from CSV Smart Service
    • A template is included with this download

Key Features & Functionality

• isUsernameAvailableForNewAccount()
    • Wrapper to call the isusernameavailable() method in the UserService API.
  • getDeactivatedUsersBy()
    • Allows you to search for deactivated users based on different fields, values for those fields and two operators (1:EQUALS and 2:CONTAINS)
  • getUsersBy()
    • Allows you to search for active users based on different fields, values for those fields and two operators (1:EQUALS and 2:CONTAINS)
  • userSearch()
    • Allows you to do a multi-field search. Syntax is "userSearch(Text[] property, Number[] operator, Text[] value)"
Anonymous
Parents
  • I'm running into an issue with the getDeactivatedUsersBy() function. The error being thrown is that I am passing a null parameter even though I am providing values for each of the inputs. Has anyone else run into an issue with the plugin? We are on version 19.1 and the function call I have setup is fn!getdeactivatedusersby(field: "email", value: ".",operator: 2) - the goal being grab all deactivated users (all valid email addresses should have a period in them)

• We just updated to 19.2 and now the function doesn't work anymore.  Did you find the issue?

Comment Children