PGP Encryption Utilities

Overview

Allows PGP encryption and decryption of files. Support for Signing documents and Verifying the signature using PGP.

Key Features & Functionality

Smart Services:

• PGP Encrypt - using provided public certificate
  • PGP Decrypt - using provided private certificate and password
  • PGP Sign File - Sign File With PGP
  • PGP Verify File - Verify File With PGP
Anonymous
Parents
  • Could you please provide the documentation related to decryption of the file? I am trying to decrypt using the smart service, however no luck!

• Same here no success in decryption any example on how to fill in the input fields?

• Hi,

When implementing all what you've described, I first had an error with no error message

= Added a field password in the third credential and then got the following error message:

checksum mismatch at in checksum of 20 bytes

I changed the website to generate the PGP keys and it finally worked 

https://wp2pgpmail.com/pgp-key-generator/

Could you please describe more in details how to use the Third Credential / PGP Secure Credentials Store?

Is there a add on to be able to crypt a folder instead of only a file?

• Hi, 

Please confirm that the file extension of the input document given in the "Encrypt File With PGP" smart service is the same as the extension of the decrypted file in the "Decrypt File With PGP" smart service.

Example: If the input file in the "Encrypt File With PGP" smart service is "Sample.pdf", then the extension of the decrypted file in the "Decrypt File With PGP" smart service should be "pdf".

If the input file in the "Encrypt File With PGP" smart service is "Sample.txt", then the extension of the decrypted file in the "Decrypt File With PGP" smart service should be "txt or asc".

Note: Extention of the encrypted file parameter in the "Encrypt File With PGP" smart service should be given as "pgp".

Regards,
    Vignesh E

• also used this website to generate the public pvirate keyss

Online PGP - Web Encrypt

• Thanks Vignesh, I am doing nearly the same except the extension of the decrypted file is pdf instead of asc and still it doesn't work

Error message is empty, seem to be a Java.NullPointer exception.

A decrypted file is generated as New but is size seems to be null

• Hi  ,

I hope you have genrated Public and Private key. The Public key is used to encrypt the file in the "Encrypt File With PGP" smart service and  private key to decrypt the file in "Decrypt File With PGP'  that is encrypted.

PDF

Regards,
    Vignesh E

• Hi Mohammed Thanks for the reply, I'm in a bit of a hurry, can I have just an example while waiting for the doc, espcailly the decrypt which I failing to implement correctly

Comment Children
  • Hi,

When implementing all what you've described, I first had an error with no error message

= Added a field password in the third credential and then got the following error message:

checksum mismatch at in checksum of 20 bytes

I changed the website to generate the PGP keys and it finally worked 

https://wp2pgpmail.com/pgp-key-generator/

Could you please describe more in details how to use the Third Credential / PGP Secure Credentials Store?

Is there a add on to be able to crypt a folder instead of only a file?

• Hi, 

Please confirm that the file extension of the input document given in the "Encrypt File With PGP" smart service is the same as the extension of the decrypted file in the "Decrypt File With PGP" smart service.

Example: If the input file in the "Encrypt File With PGP" smart service is "Sample.pdf", then the extension of the decrypted file in the "Decrypt File With PGP" smart service should be "pdf".

If the input file in the "Encrypt File With PGP" smart service is "Sample.txt", then the extension of the decrypted file in the "Decrypt File With PGP" smart service should be "txt or asc".

Note: Extention of the encrypted file parameter in the "Encrypt File With PGP" smart service should be given as "pgp".

Regards,
    Vignesh E

• also used this website to generate the public pvirate keyss

Online PGP - Web Encrypt

• Thanks Vignesh, I am doing nearly the same except the extension of the decrypted file is pdf instead of asc and still it doesn't work

Error message is empty, seem to be a Java.NullPointer exception.

A decrypted file is generated as New but is size seems to be null

• Hi  ,

I hope you have genrated Public and Private key. The Public key is used to encrypt the file in the "Encrypt File With PGP" smart service and  private key to decrypt the file in "Decrypt File With PGP'  that is encrypted.

PDF

Regards,
    Vignesh E