Process Display Component

Overview

When utilized with the companion Process Display Functions Plug-in allows designers to configure UIs that display process status on the process model itself to end users.

Key Features & Functionality

Provides a single component

• displayProcess - that displays the process model and state from the JSON representation retrieved by the companion getProcessForDisplayData function provided by the Process Display Functions Plug-in.
Anonymous
Parents
  • Hello,

I have installed this plugin into our DEV environment along with the companion plugin that contains the function and when I attempt to utilize the component, nothing is displayed on the screen. I call the function to get the process data and I pass the data as is to the processData parameter in the component and the interface does not update. I imported the sample package provided in the zip file and the same thing is occurring after selecting a process instance. Is there something I am missing?

Thank you

• I've worked with on debugging this issue and it appears to be a configuration issue with all component plugins that they are working with support to resolve.

Comment Children
No Data