Process Display Component

Overview

When utilized with the companion Process Display Functions Plug-in allows designers to configure UIs that display process status on the process model itself to end users.

Key Features & Functionality

Provides a single component

• displayProcess - that displays the process model and state from the JSON representation retrieved by the companion getProcessForDisplayData function provided by the Process Display Functions Plug-in.
Anonymous
Parents
  • Hello,

I have installed this plugin into our DEV environment along with the companion plugin that contains the function and when I attempt to utilize the component, nothing is displayed on the screen. I call the function to get the process data and I pass the data as is to the processData parameter in the component and the interface does not update. I imported the sample package provided in the zip file and the same thing is occurring after selecting a process instance. Is there something I am missing?

Thank you

• I am seeing the same issue. Can successfully retrieve the data but displayProcess is not updating the interface

• With s issue he was able to see that the component plugin was not being correctly accessed by looking at the network logs in chrome (in the logs it shows up as an error accessing displayPM.svg and `index.html` ~ actually the html file within the component plugin).  It turned out to be a name resolution issue in that case - If you have the same problem support should be able to help.  If not shoot me an email and I can try to help with trouble shooting.

Comment
  • With s issue he was able to see that the component plugin was not being correctly accessed by looking at the network logs in chrome (in the logs it shows up as an error accessing displayPM.svg and `index.html` ~ actually the html file within the component plugin).  It turned out to be a name resolution issue in that case - If you have the same problem support should be able to help.  If not shoot me an email and I can try to help with trouble shooting.

Children
No Data