Process Display Functions

Overview

When utilized with the companion Process Display Component allows designers to configure UIs that display process status on the process model itself to end users.

Key Features & Functionality

Provides one function:

• getProcessForDisplayData - that given a process id returns a JSON representation of that process model and state for use with the companion displayProcess component provided by the Process Display Component
Anonymous
Parents
  • Hello,

I have installed this plugin into our DEV environment along with the companion plugin that contains the function and when I attempt to utilize the component, nothing is displayed on the screen. I call the function to get the process data and I pass the data as is to the processData parameter in the component and the interface does not update. I imported the sample package provided in the zip file and the same thing is occurring after selecting a process instance. Is there something I am missing?

Thank you

Comment
  • Hello,

I have installed this plugin into our DEV environment along with the companion plugin that contains the function and when I attempt to utilize the component, nothing is displayed on the screen. I call the function to get the process data and I pass the data as is to the processData parameter in the component and the interface does not update. I imported the sample package provided in the zip file and the same thing is occurring after selecting a process instance. Is there something I am missing?

Thank you

Children