Process History

Overview

This Plug-in contains a function, getProcessHistoryInfo(), which exposes process history details for a given process id. It returns a ProcessHistoryInfo CDT which contains process information along with a HistoryData CDT array that contains the history details.

Anonymous
Parents
  • Hi, I am trying to use this plugin, but the Process History Row Data returned for the History CDT  for a Process Instance is only 25 rows, where as the Process History in Process Monitor Tab for the same Process Instance is 54 rows. Why is the getProcessHistoryInfo() not returning all the 54 rows for the Process History. Please let me know if I am missing something.

getprocesshistoryinfo(
    processId: 2083,
    processFilter: true(),
    taskFilter: true(),
    variableFilter: true()
    )

Comment
  • Hi, I am trying to use this plugin, but the Process History Row Data returned for the History CDT  for a Process Instance is only 25 rows, where as the Process History in Process Monitor Tab for the same Process Instance is 54 rows. Why is the getProcessHistoryInfo() not returning all the 54 rows for the Process History. Please let me know if I am missing something.

getprocesshistoryinfo(
    processId: 2083,
    processFilter: true(),
    taskFilter: true(),
    variableFilter: true()
    )

Children
No Data