Process Management Services

Overview

Contains smart services to allow processes to manage other processes, manage node activity, upgrade process version and update locales.

Example use cases:

• Orchestrate process removal and archival within your application (e.g. synchronize the deletion/archival of subprocesses and related processes)
  • Bulk delete testing processes that are no longer needed
  • Cancel a process (or many) from another process without using messaging or MNI
  • Set the status of a process to Cancelled for reporting purposes
  • Orchestrate node activity
  • Override or make additions to the security role-map of a list of process instances.

Key Features & Functionality

Smart Services included:

• Find Archive Processes
  • Delete Processes
  • Cancel Processes
  • Pause Processes
  • Resume Processes
  • Archive Processes
  • Unarchive Processes
  • Find Archived Processes
  • Start All Nodes
  • Restart All Nodes
  • Cancel All Nodes
  • Update Security For Processes
  • Upgrade Processes
  • Upgrade Processes From Version
  • Change Model Locale

All the Smart Services must run in a context with Administrator rights and return a result code indicating whether or not the operation was successful.

Anonymous
Parents Comment Children
  • Hi Alvaro,

I am trying to unarchive the process (have process id available) by using the smart service Unarchive processes V2 in the process model ,because we have appiancloud .Could you please help us in configuring the value. 

1.Node input value : process ids ( I have entered the process id to be unarchived)

2.At Node output , what should be configured in the Result Codes(number(integer)).

I have referred the community documentation , but could not unarchive  even after referring those documentation.Any help in this regard is much appreciated .

Thanks,

Priyanka

• Hi,

I have tested this plugin in 20.2 and it seems to be working properly. Specifically, I have tested the smart services:

- Archive Processes
    - Unarchive Processes
    - Find Archived Processes

Have you found any issue using this plugin in the latest versions?

Thanks.