Send/Cancel Meeting Request and Generate iCalendar

Overview

Send and cancel a meeting request (iCal/vCal event) and generate the iCal String so that it can be written to a file.

This version is for Appian 22.3 and above. Cloud customers on a lower version of Appian that want to install this plugin should open a support case. Self-managed customers can find the latest jar for Appian 22.2 and lower version in the appmarket download file.

Key Features & Functionality

Contains three Smart Services that can

• Generate an iCalendar String so that it can be written to a file
  • Send a Meeting Request (iCal/vCal event)
    • Returns the meeting unique identifier (uid) so that it can be used later to cancel the meeting request if needed
  • Cancel a Meeting Request (iCal/vCal event)
    • Given a uid returned by a previous execution of "Send Meeting Request", it allows you to cancel the meeting request and have it removed from the guests' calendar

A sample Appian application is included with the download of this Plug-in.  Release notes are also provided as part of the download package.

Anonymous
Parents
  • Hello all

I am using the "Send meeting request" Smart service in the process model.

The smart service was properly executed without any error but I am not getting any meeting email or Invite.

In the System logs, I am getting the below exception.

ERROR com.appiancorp.ical.Mail - Could not send mail via us-east-1.smtp-gateway.appian-customer.com:587 to com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSendFailedException: 530 5.7.0 Must issue a STARTTLS command first

• It was working in the 23.1 version

After upgrading 23.2 version

The ical plugin not working

The node executed without any error but 

and we are getting the above exception in the systems logs

Comment Children
No Data