SFTP Smart Services

Overview

Contains multiple Smart Services for interacting with a remote file server via SFTP, FTP, or SCP.  Using these services, an Appian application can be configured to send and receive files, folders, and metadata in a process.  Features support for zlib compression.

Key Features & Functionality

Smart Services included:

• SFTP:
    • Remove Directory Over SFTP (Basic Credentials)
    • Send File Over SFTP
    • Send File Over SFTP (Basic Credentials)
    • Receive File Over SFTP
    • Receive File Over SFTP (Basic Credentials)
    • Rename File Over SFTP
    • Get Remote Directory Contents Over SFTP
    • Get Remote Directory Contents Over SFTP (Basic Credentials)
    • Create Directory Over SFTP
    • Create Directory Over SFTP (Basic Credentials)
  • SCP:
    • Send File Over SCP
    • Receive File Over SCP
  • FTP:
    • Send File Over FTP
    • Receive File Over FTP
    • Receive Folder Over FTP
  • FTPS
    • Receive Folder Over FTPS
    • Send File Over FTPS (Basic Credentials)

All smart services in the package use Secure Credentials Store.

Anonymous
Parents
  • Hello , I am facing an issue with new version of SFTP  plugin . with Previously version , I was using Send File Over SFTP smart service to send my file to destination  location , under smart service in remote file path : I was giving destination path /file name and upload the file . File was going with file name without any extension as file name mentioned remote file path doesn't contain any extension . But with new version , in remote file path : it is accepting only path , and filename what is been upload is begin taken . problem now is file which been upload is adding the extension also to it . As i want to strip of the extension and send only filename to the destination . but extension is automatically attached when it is sent . Does n't ayone can suggest what is possible way to strip of file extension .

At destination location , expecting only file name without extension . 

Comment
  • Hello , I am facing an issue with new version of SFTP  plugin . with Previously version , I was using Send File Over SFTP smart service to send my file to destination  location , under smart service in remote file path : I was giving destination path /file name and upload the file . File was going with file name without any extension as file name mentioned remote file path doesn't contain any extension . But with new version , in remote file path : it is accepting only path , and filename what is been upload is begin taken . problem now is file which been upload is adding the extension also to it . As i want to strip of the extension and send only filename to the destination . but extension is automatically attached when it is sent . Does n't ayone can suggest what is possible way to strip of file extension .

At destination location , expecting only file name without extension . 

Children
No Data