SQL to Excel

Overview

1. Generating Dynamic Budget Reports using multiple database tables using SQL to Excel Smart Service.
  2. Import Financial Budget of the Organization right from the Excel Sheet in a Single Step.
  3. Use Predefined Excel templates to apply styling on the generated sheet.

Key Features & Functionality

• Ability to Export SQL Data in a predefined template for dynamic reports
  • Import Excel Data in CDT
  • Excel Change Sheet Order
  • Delete Excel Sheet
  • Multiple templates can be associated with multiple worksheets of a single workbook.
Anonymous
Parents
  • Hi Team, is there any configurable timeout setting. we are getting error saying "The following error was raised by the Export to Excel function:  (conn=2467368) Query execution was interrupted (max_statement_time exceeded)". Can i set it up to 70 or 90 sec for the query to run. Please help.

• Hi Team, Any update on this ?  Can we please try to increase the timeout since all our queries and exports are failing which is causing issue on PROD. 

#### CLASS: ExportSQLToExcelNew.java ##### Path: sql-to-excel-1.4.0\com\appcino\as\sqltoexcel\ Line 172:    stmt.setQueryTimeout(60); ################################### I was able to verify this by creating a simple SQL statement. SELECT SLEEP(70);  ---> This SQL statement will trigger the "max_statement_time" timeout error   whereas: SELECT SLEEP(50);   -----> will not trigger the error since the statement executes before 60 seconds. That being said, I was able to overrun this by using the following query: ="SET STATEMENT max_statement_time=90 FOR SELECT SLEEP(70);"   ---> This will increase the plugin's default timeout.  

Comment
  • Hi Team, Any update on this ?  Can we please try to increase the timeout since all our queries and exports are failing which is causing issue on PROD. 

#### CLASS: ExportSQLToExcelNew.java ##### Path: sql-to-excel-1.4.0\com\appcino\as\sqltoexcel\ Line 172:    stmt.setQueryTimeout(60); ################################### I was able to verify this by creating a simple SQL statement. SELECT SLEEP(70);  ---> This SQL statement will trigger the "max_statement_time" timeout error   whereas: SELECT SLEEP(50);   -----> will not trigger the error since the statement executes before 60 seconds. That being said, I was able to overrun this by using the following query: ="SET STATEMENT max_statement_time=90 FOR SELECT SLEEP(70);"   ---> This will increase the plugin's default timeout.  

Children
No Data