Survey App

Overview

Collecting information from users can be difficult, through use of third-party platforms or otherwise, especially when attempting to integrate this data with your current system. This app allows you to create, send, and receive custom surveys to users directly in your Appian environment, allowing you to use this data throughout your environment as needed. This version of the Survey App uses a Record-centric approach, which allows for quicker and easier implementation.

Key Features & Functionality

• Create a new survey or copy an existing survey
  • Support for multi-format questions and results export
  • Optional survey reviewers process flow
  • Flexible scheduling and assignment options
  • Real-time reporting on survey results including drill-down by question

Anonymous
Parents Comment
  • Absolutely! I think the error is arising because the environment in which we built the app had the Group Administrators group, and the SRVY Administrators group was dependent on that. I will work to get this group removed from the import and should have an update soon. In the meantime, I believe the easiest fix would be to 1) import the app with errors, 2) manually create a SRVY Administrators group and then 3) add that Group ID to the SRVY_ADMIN_GROUP_ID Constant manually within the app itself.

If you end up trying this route, please let me know if this resolves the issue for now.

Children
No Data