Task Management Smart Services

Overview

This Plug-in contains Smart Services for manipulating tasks in-process and Custom Functions for getting task metadata.

Smart Services included:

• Reassign
  • Pause
  • Resume
  • Accept (on behalf of a user)
  • Cancel
  • Set Deadline
  • Set Priority.

Key Features & Functionality

Custom Functions included:

• Get Accepted Time (getTaskAcceptedTimestamp)
  • Get Assigned Time (getTaskAssignedTimestamp)
  • Get Active Task IDs (getActiveTaskIDsForProcess)
  • Get Active Task IDs in Status (getActiveTaskIDsForProcessInStatus)

Example use cases:

• Pause a task (mark as “on hold”) to resume at a specific time
  • Reassign tasks for a user who is going on vacation
  • Bulk reassign tasks for a user who is leaving the company or switching departments
  • Allow a manager to bulk reassign tasks, and update their priorities and deadline

Note: Runs under its process context, so make sure your process has the appropriate privileges to pause/resume/cancel/etc the particular task.

Anonymous
Parents
  • Hi, 

My customer wants to reposition (more info on that below) a process after a succesful upgrade. By reposition, I mean start a new user task added in the process upgrade which is placed before of the current active task, and after that cancel the current active task in order to leave just one active task in the process.

The effect we are looking for is that after "reposition", final user find the process flow waiting for him in the new task added in the process upgrade.

Could you tell me if this is possible whit any of the methods of this plugin? Or using any other smart service that I can include in a process?

In the below process workflow, I'd like to start "Tarea nueva" and cancel "Aprobacion". I know how to do the cancel, but don't know if it's possible to do the new task start.

Thanks in advance

Comment
  • Hi, 

My customer wants to reposition (more info on that below) a process after a succesful upgrade. By reposition, I mean start a new user task added in the process upgrade which is placed before of the current active task, and after that cancel the current active task in order to leave just one active task in the process.

The effect we are looking for is that after "reposition", final user find the process flow waiting for him in the new task added in the process upgrade.

Could you tell me if this is possible whit any of the methods of this plugin? Or using any other smart service that I can include in a process?

In the below process workflow, I'd like to start "Tarea nueva" and cancel "Aprobacion". I know how to do the cancel, but don't know if it's possible to do the new task start.

Thanks in advance

Children
No Data