UiPath Connected System

Overview

Manage your UiPath Orchestrator and start Jobs directly from Appian! Users can connect to their UiPath Orchestrator and perform multiple operations against it. See which robots are connected and what processes are available to run. The UiPath Connected System Plug-in uses the UiPath Orchestrator API for each operation listed below.

Key Features & Functionality

• StartJob - Operation for starting a job on UiPath
  • StartJobSimple - Start a job (no discovery)
  • GetEnvironments - Operation for getting the details of all UiPath environments. Can retrieve by id, OData, or list all.
  • GetJobs - Operation for listing jobs on UiPath environment. Both get job by id and OData available.
  • GetRobots - Operation for listing robots on UiPath environment. Both get robot by id and OData available.
  • GetReleases - Operation for listing releases on UiPath environment. Also get process by id and OData available.
  • GetProcesses - Operation for listing processes on UiPath environment. Also get process by id and OData available.
  • GetAuthToken - Operation for retrieving the Authentication Token
  • GetReleaseKey - Operation for retrieving the release key of a Process by the processId.
  • GetFolders - Get all folders *Formerly called "Organization Units"
  • GetQueues - Integration for listing queues on UiPath environment. Both get job by id and OData available.
  • GetQueueItems - Integration for listing queue items on UiPath environment. Both get job by id and OData available.
  • GetQueueStatus - Integration for listing queue status on UiPath environment. Both get job by id and OData available.
  • AddQueueItem - Integration for adding queue items on UiPath environment. Both get job by id and OData available.
  • DeleteQueueItem - Integration for removing queue items on UiPath environment using OData.

Note: Demo App Requirements:

• Plugin : Dictionary Utilities (v1.1.0) https://community.appian.com/b/appmarket/posts/dictionary-utilities#
Anonymous
Parents
  • Is it possible to use the plug in with the community licence given by Ui Path? I've already created my account and tried to use it in a connectes system but it's not working I always have the errorCode: 1000 message: Invalid credentials, failed to login.

I'm pretty sure that I'm using the correct username and password

Comment
  • Is it possible to use the plug in with the community licence given by Ui Path? I've already created my account and tried to use it in a connectes system but it's not working I always have the errorCode: 1000 message: Invalid credentials, failed to login.

I'm pretty sure that I'm using the correct username and password

Children
  • The issue was with my Ui Path account, it seems that there is a new version where tenants are managed in a different way, I found another link (I think it's from a previous version) in which I created a new tenant etc.... 

I tested the functions to get information like environment, robots etc and everything works well but... I have troubles with the Get Release Key, and Start Job operations they are not working 

Maybe It could be a problem with the Appian version because when I try to import the demo in my enviroment I get the following error: The selected package was exported on version 19.2.0.67 and it cannot be imported or inspected on version 19.1.50.0. (APNX-1-4154-001)