Issue with quick install 18.2

Good afternoon,

Hope you can help - I've been following the 18.2 quick start installation guide word for word but have run into this error - I have restarted the guide on a fresh install and have found the same issue.

I have attached a pastebin output for your persual here, the error occurs when attempting to start jboss, the configuration verifies okay and appian itself starts with no issue:

https://pastebin.com/U4hwxZpq

Your assistance/insight as to what is wrong here would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Howard

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to howardh0001

Your DS is getting loaded now:

15:53:03,540 INFO  [org.jboss.as.connector.subsystems.datasources] (MSC service thread 1-1) JBAS010400: Bound data source [jdbc/AppianDS]

The error now is something with your keystore file, though the error isn't very helpful to suggest a clear course of action.

Caused by: com.appiancorp.common.config.FatalConfigurationException: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException: An unexpected error occurred while trying to load the keystore. (APNX-1-4210-005)

I haven't seen the root cause of "Caused by: java.io.EOFException" before with this - normally the error is more descriptive, such as the file is out of sync with the primary database. Others might have some ideas, but I suggest asking Appian Support.