Text input disappears when clicking elsewhere

Hello,

I created a Interface with a wizard including some text boxes, drop downs and radio buttons on the first page and 4 text boxes on the second page of the wizard. 

When the interface is opened as a standalone tab in chrome, on the first page everything works fine. Including all expressions.

On the second page when I type something in one of the text boxes and click on something else the text disappears. When I do this on the interface in the designer everything works the way it should.

Any solutions?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • This is really weird, I tried everything now. Every text box I add and link to an interface input does the same thing. The existing ones on the first page of the wizard are the only ones that work. All text input of new text boxes added now disappear regardless of location in the interface. I tried making another interface with text boxes and calling it on the existing interface, same thing
  • This is really weird, I tried everything now. Every text box I add and link to an interface input does the same thing. The existing ones on the first page of the wizard are the only ones that work. All text input of new text boxes added now disappear regardless of location in the interface. I tried making another interface with text boxes and calling it on the existing interface, same thing
Children