I have an appian cloud instance where I have several customers using the same Ap

I have an appian cloud instance where I have several customers using the same Appian Tempo Application. I handle access to data through security in webservices. All these customers have access to the same groups within Appian. How do I ensure that one customer only sees the new feeds relevant to that customer? Let us say that I have a group called Support. The different customers all have users that are assigned to the Support group. The Support group has access to the "Support News Feed". With this setup they all see the same news events. How do I ensure security in a setting like this?...

OriginalPostID-82651

OriginalPostID-82651

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Appian Feed provides this feature by targeting posts to selected groups. In your case, you need to work on the concept of 'dynamic groups' for each case and assign group members based on who has access to the Case. All these can be done dynamically as part of creating the case. You can maintain changes dynamically as well as process proceeds.
    Once you have this functionality, you can use this group as assignment to the feeds.
  • Appian Feed provides this feature by targeting posts to selected groups. In your case, you need to work on the concept of 'dynamic groups' for each case and assign group members based on who has access to the Case. All these can be done dynamically as part of creating the case. You can maintain changes dynamically as well as process proceeds.
    Once you have this functionality, you can use this group as assignment to the feeds.
Children
No Data