Changing Email Sender

Hi. I can only send and receive the email if it's from "Process Model." I switch to process initiator and custom sender, but I still cannot send or receive email. My screen looks like this. Can anyone help me to change the email sender? Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to benjamins0003
    So you're saying the only way to get a form sent by email is to add that form as an attachment in the smart service configuration, rather than int he form itself?

no... well, let's take a step back, because I think the matter's gotten slightly confused.

On the form in your screenshot I can see you have a File Upload Field.  This is correct.  That file upload field should save into a rule input, which in turn should map to an ACP in the user input task, and then from there it should save into a PV upon task submission. 

After you have a document successfully uploaded with its value saved into the PV, you would then reference that PV from the "Attachments" field in the email node configuration (you would need to configure the field through its expression editor rather than through the document picker which I believe you have already used to configure the one attachment you've already configured). 

Once you've set this up correctly, your email should contain the user-uploaded document as an attachment.

Children
No Data