Who is assigned to a task

Certified Senior Developer

Is there a way to query up who is assigned to a particular task? I've got a process report, but I'd like to somehow pull the assignee for a particular task out of that for use elsewhere. What is the best way to do that? 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Senior Developer
    in reply to Marco

I'm having a hard time with a!queryprocessanalytics, figuring out the parameters in particular. Other than the report, there are 5 optional parameters that presumably narrow down your search:  contextGroups,  contextProcessIds,  contextProcessModels  contextUsers and query. If I use contextProcessModels, I get back a list of processes that use that process model, which is fine. However, if I use any other context, I get the following error message: 

errorMessage"Empty context passed in for report FMV Tiering Task List [id=6096]. (APNX-1-4156-000)"

I've checked the report to make sure whatever I passed in those other contexts was something actually on the report. Also if I use contextProcessModels in addition to any of the other contexts, I get this error: 

errorMessage"Only one context parameter should be provided, but the following context parameters were not null: contextProcessModels, contextGroups. (APNX-1-4275-006)"

So obviously I can only use one of the 4 contexts, but I'm doing something wrong with them. Any idea what? 

Children