Appian Inspection issues

Certified Associate Developer

I am trying to move a application from Dev to UAT. When I do inception, I am getting below message

No missing precedents or warnings detected null of item(s) will be created/updated. null of item(s) will be skipped because no changes were detected. Skipped objects may have identical definitions but different version histories. All version histories will be synchronized on import.

Any help is much appreciated... Packagae size is 2 MB

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Selvin Devadass

The screenshot looks essentially normal, without knowing more granular detail about what the package may have contained, and what was already in the target environment where you're running the inspection.  You didn't mention that you're using alternate deployment methods - the first step of troubleshooting would be to see if the Appian default deployment method works anyway even when your Bitbucket method is having issues, because that would indicate the issue is located elsewhere.

Not sure what the downvote is for.  I'd suggest that you might not get very much help here, if you regularly downvote people who ask for additional details in order to try to help you solve a problem.  This is a volunteer effort for the majority of us.

Children