I was trying to test a web service ... facing error while selecting the service

I was trying to test a web service ... facing error while selecting the service operation from callweb service node ...

Error came as when i change my service interface and tried to load the same service again on to Appian .
'I have deleted all the previous web service CDT before testing new service

If I load the same service in other Appian instance it loads the operation smoothly ...

OriginalPostID-115143

OriginalPostID-115143

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • This proves this data type is marked as IMPORTING in the data types cache in the Process Design engine (this is the answer to your question about where this is cached). This will sound repetitive but I suggest you use approach B) I mentioned above which is wait 2 hrs after the restart of the app server after performing step #1 (since you have been trying so many times it could be you're re-introducing the issue , you better wait the two hours without trying to use that WSDL)
  • This proves this data type is marked as IMPORTING in the data types cache in the Process Design engine (this is the answer to your question about where this is cached). This will sound repetitive but I suggest you use approach B) I mentioned above which is wait 2 hrs after the restart of the app server after performing step #1 (since you have been trying so many times it could be you're re-introducing the issue , you better wait the two hours without trying to use that WSDL)
Children
No Data