Doubt with upgrade to 20.1 in cloud

Hi,

My team works with a demo environment on cloud, in version 19.4, and we want upgrade the environment to 20.1

There is any way to upgrade? We only found guides about local installation, but not cloud guide.

This step is automatically? 

Thanks in advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

In certain cases, I guess it may not be true for everyone, I have previously discovered our cloud environment had already been upgraded before they even made the product announcement.

In general, regardless of whether it's before or after, you don't have to do anything but wait.  Your cloud environment upgrades on its own.  This is why Appian is so committed to backwards compatibility.

If after a very long time since upgrade was officially announced you still haven't got it, I would consult with Appian support to see if there's some technical or other difficulty keeping them from upgrading your environment. 

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Dave Lewis
    difficulty keeping them from upgrading your environment.

Also when this happens, they sometimes (maybe even always) open a support case to discuss any necessary actions with the support contacts in charge of the environment(s) in question.

Reply Children
No Data