Download data Store Entity into Excel

Certified Senior Developer

Hi,

I am trying to download the Data Store Entity in to excel.

If I don't give any selection and filter criteria only 5k records are downloading & if I give selection & filter criteria only 1k records are downloading, but I expect more records to be download.

Is there any limitation from Appian to download the records from data store entity, If yes, then how much records?

Thanks,

Kiran

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer

As far as I know, this function's speciality is that it can export data sets that are quite large, since it has internal functionality to automatically handle paging over large data sets, etc.

Your question is hard for anyone on this end to answer, though, because you mention that your non-filtered export document contains 5,000 rows, but... what's the total size of that table?  As far as any of us know, your table might only have 5000 rows to export when unfiltered.  What do you get for the TotalCount if you run a!queryEntity on that DSE?  How about if you run it with the same filters that are currently giving you 1000 rows?

• +1
    Certified Lead Developer

As far as I know, this function's speciality is that it can export data sets that are quite large, since it has internal functionality to automatically handle paging over large data sets, etc.

Your question is hard for anyone on this end to answer, though, because you mention that your non-filtered export document contains 5,000 rows, but... what's the total size of that table?  As far as any of us know, your table might only have 5000 rows to export when unfiltered.  What do you get for the TotalCount if you run a!queryEntity on that DSE?  How about if you run it with the same filters that are currently giving you 1000 rows?

Children