Appian Advanced Data Design Training

Certified Associate Developer

So I am working toward getting my Senior Developer Certification. One of the major components of the Exam seems to be Database Management. I am well versed with RDBMS but wanted to understand the scope as far as certification is concerned.

I see "Appian Advanced Data Design Training". However it is Instructor Led only. There is no self study option. Not only can't I find anything on schedule in the "Americas" for the Instructor led course, I would rather study on my own time.

I simply want to know what topics are covered in the Instructor Led course. Hopefully this is public information and can be shared?

Thanks in advance

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Associate Developer
    in reply to kara.peeler

Yes, I saw them and is why I asked the question Slight smile

• Relational Databases
      • Implement complex data models and maintain supporting objects (i.e. views, triggers, stored procedures, etc.)
      • Design data models implementing business data requirements and correctly document them

These look a bit vague as to the scope. input helps as it provides specific context. In the Associate Developer exam I had to answer questions on exact SQL, indexes, etc. Similarly wanted to understand what sort of questions one can expect on the Senior Developer exam.

Children
No Data