How to restore data of User Input Task

Hi experts,

Need your support in one task.

How to restore data of User Input Task if we write some data in a Form and instead of clicking Submit/Cancel button we close the form tab after inputting 2-3 fields.

And from a Task Report we go to that exact User Input Task and we want to continue from the point we left in the form. I want my data in the form that I input at the first time back.

Is there a way to continue from the point I left in the form.

Thank you in advance!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

No data entered by a user on a Task is persisted in the system until/unless they either Submit the form, or they utilize the Save Draft functionality (when enabled) on the task control itself. 

That is unless you take unusual and fairly difficult measures built into your interface - but that's something I'd hesitate to even recommend looking into without some pretty advanced interface / expression design experience.

Certified Lead Developer

No data entered by a user on a Task is persisted in the system until/unless they either Submit the form, or they utilize the Save Draft functionality (when enabled) on the task control itself. 

That is unless you take unusual and fairly difficult measures built into your interface - but that's something I'd hesitate to even recommend looking into without some pretty advanced interface / expression design experience.

Children
No Data