Two level approval

i have 2 level approval , first team 'A' has to approve and after they approves  it should go to team 'B' . If i'm on same page it shows "team b" form . if i comeback to the same request  again after sometime it starts from "team A"  form again instead of "team b" form

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Senior Developer
    in reply to ZAINAB

Hello ,
    My guess here is that you do not have an XOR which will evaluate the current approval status of your case/request. You might need a XOR prior your form A which will evaluate a status parameter that you pass through your related Action.  Once your XOR should be deciding which form to display based on the current status. 

My questions,
    1. If you are using the same process for both the teams then how are you handling the security. What do you mean by comeback and open. are you part of both the teams?
    2. Why build the same process for both actions when you can minimize the nodes and create two different tasks for the related actions and show based on your status and group.
    3. If you want to use the same process, How is team B accessing their form? Because the process that you are using will only open the form 1 if the users are clicking on the related action. If they are using it from Task list then you should not be facing this problem.

If you want to keep the process same and want the users of Team B to take action you need to provide them a task list where they can see the form 2. In the assignments tab configure your team B. 

Children
No Data