Business Rules in parallel Approval Flow

Hii,

I have to involve Business Rules given by admin by controlling the internal team or percentage through Admin page.

Details:

We have 3 internal teams, who will approve the request sent, now, ADMIN can set the internal teams, it might be 2 or 1 or 3.

I am using Internal team Group which Contain 3 subgroups (Eg: PricingTeam, transportTeam,CashTeam) - Depends on Admin selection it should move forward.

If Admin gave for x case it should go to only pricing and cash team, next time  he change for the x case to only pricing.

Thanks,

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

I think we need to get a bit of structure into this.

You have a stream of incoming requests which have to be approved by one of many different groups. A "admin" should be able to steer this assignment.

Is that correct?

Now, this assignment logic, how does this look like? Based on some criteria, date, category, round-robin, random, load-balanced?

Does that admin configure a logic which is evaluated for each case, or does that admin decide each case manually?

• Thanks For respondong,

1. yes, the incoming request that to be approved by different groups, 

2.Admin can decide it manually.

Eg:

ADMIN have a form, he will fill X product name and select internal groups.(Pricing and cash team)

Now, 

The flow starts by vendor, if the request has been sent for this X product it should go to only Pricing team and CashTeam.

On next time, 

ADMIN can modify the Form like for X product name it should go for Pricing and Transport Team.

so now, again from vendor if the request has been sent for this X product it should go to only Pricing team and TransportTeam.

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to antogladvinj3315

I really have a hard time understanding this ...

ADMIN have a form, he will fill X product name and select internal groups.(Pricing and cash team)

Now, 

The flow starts by vendor, if the request has been sent for this X product it should go to only Pricing team and CashTeam.

On next time, 

ADMIN can modify the Form like for X product name it should go for Pricing and Transport Team.

so now, again from vendor if the request has been sent for this X product it should go to only Pricing team and TransportTeam.

I try to guess now, what I really try to avoid !!!

When a request comes in, you assign a task to that "admin". He selects a product. Based on the selected product you automatically assign the approval task to one or more of these groups.

Correct?

What is then your actual question?

Reply Children