Acme Exercise 5: Design Record Types - Error Evaluating UI Expression

I have an error in Image colums when enter the following expression according to instructions in the part5 Dsign Record Types:
if(a!isNullOrEmpty(fv!row[recordType!AX
Vehicle.fields.image]), a!EXAMPLE_DOCUMENT_IMAGE(),
fv!row[recordType!AX Vehicle.fields.image])

Error message:
Error Evaluating UI Expression
Expression evaluation error at function a!gridField_23r3 [line 51]: A grid component [label="null"] has an invalid value for "columns". A grid column [label="Image"] has encountered an error. Expression evaluation error at function a!imageField [line 55]: User Does Not Have Rights to Perform this Operation

I have completed the exercises in the security part 3 of the Acme Auto application correctly.

How can I fix this?
appreciate all the help I can get. Thank You!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  •     Thanks for letting us know about the error. After review, it looks like our base template for the AS_Vehicle table contained an extra row in error. This row contains an identifier for an image that your user does not have access to. While we determine an appropriate fix for all users, you can avoid the error by configuring your expression to avoid referencing the image field. In this instance, all vehicles will only display the default example image. Note: You will come across a similar scenario in Exercise 8 later in the learning path. 

edit: updated image for better readability

•     Thanks for letting us know about the error. After review, it looks like our base template for the AS_Vehicle table contained an extra row in error. This row contains an identifier for an image that your user does not have access to. While we determine an appropriate fix for all users, you can avoid the error by configuring your expression to avoid referencing the image field. In this instance, all vehicles will only display the default example image. Note: You will come across a similar scenario in Exercise 8 later in the learning path. 

edit: updated image for better readability

Children