Process 101 Build Application Step 9 Not Working

I have followed the document as described but getting the following error when running in debug mode:

Even the sample application provided has the same issue. My Interface is configured as follows:

Up to this exercise everything seems to have worked as expected. I tried changing the rule input in the interface to Vehicle which resulted in a lot more error messages. I deleted the process model and generated a new "Create" process model automatically.

Any help to get working would be greatly appreciated.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
  • Unfortunately I dont have clear answers for you. Our team was able to successfully debug your reference process model. You can see the details of these tests in your AA Add Vehicle process model > process details. 

Additional thoughts are:

- Make sure you hit Save&Publish first before Debugging - just in case you are inadvertently kicking off a previously saved version of the process model.

- Review the security for the process model and ensure your user account is listed as an Administrator, whether its an Admin of the object itself, or a member of the related Admin group.

- Review the start form interface and ensure the rule input is properly defined to your record type and that each component is properly mapped to the correct rule input record type field.

- And as odd as it sounds, if you are using a corporate VPN or intra-network, try reproducing on a different network.

I hope one of these leads to an answer for you. If you have additional questions or issues that pop up, feel free to message academyonline@appian.com and we may be able to support further. 

• Thanks for your help to-date Greg, greatly appreciated. I have discovered the root of the problem and it is do with a mismatch between the browser locale and that of the interface. I had to enable the interface for "English (GB)" and opt to create the process parameters. This then worked.

Hopefully, useful for future reference should anyone else face the same issue.