By using SFTP smart service.iam getting the following error,pls clarify?? T

By using SFTP smart service.iam getting the following error,pls clarify??
There is a problem with task “Send File Over SFTP” in the process “SFTP”. Error establishing SFTP connection. Confirm your hostname, username and password. See application server log for more details...

OriginalPostID-78296

OriginalPostID-78296

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello,
    Can you ensure that you are connecting to an SFTP server rather than an FTP server? Each uses a different port to connect on and the SFTP smart service plugin will not be able to connect to an FTP server. I would also recommend double checking the server hostname, username, and password and verifying that you are able to connect to this server successfully using those values from another machine.
    If you require connection to an FTP server, I recommend trying the Remote Transfer Smart Services plugin available under the Shared Components record here on Appian Forum.
  • Hello,
    Can you ensure that you are connecting to an SFTP server rather than an FTP server? Each uses a different port to connect on and the SFTP smart service plugin will not be able to connect to an FTP server. I would also recommend double checking the server hostname, username, and password and verifying that you are able to connect to this server successfully using those values from another machine.
    If you require connection to an FTP server, I recommend trying the Remote Transfer Smart Services plugin available under the Shared Components record here on Appian Forum.
Children
No Data