Base64 Conversion Utilities - deprecated plug-in - SFTP?

Hi all,

Our health check mentions that we should remove this deprecated plug-in and use SFTP instead.  I have the SFTP plug-in installed but not sure how this plug-in is actually supposed to convert a base64 string to a document.  I don't see what function would accomplish this.  Is there another plug-in I should be using?

Thanks!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • There are no plans I'm aware of for appian PS to rebuild the base64 expressions plugin. The plugin in question hasn't been available for some time now - maybe as long as 2 years.

If you search shared components there are many base64 plugins for various integrations available. (I've not come across one where SFTP is a suitable replacement admittedly).

Anu @ Appian created the below one for us for DB integration (and also the sharpoint and SSRS ones all of which replaced the need for base64 conversions outside of a smart service).

forum.appian.com/.../summary
  • There are no plans I'm aware of for appian PS to rebuild the base64 expressions plugin. The plugin in question hasn't been available for some time now - maybe as long as 2 years.

If you search shared components there are many base64 plugins for various integrations available. (I've not come across one where SFTP is a suitable replacement admittedly).

Anu @ Appian created the below one for us for DB integration (and also the sharpoint and SSRS ones all of which replaced the need for base64 conversions outside of a smart service).

forum.appian.com/.../summary
Children
No Data