SFTP Plugin is not working

Hi,

I am getting following error while using the SFTP function though credentials & file type is correct.

I have tried with basic credential as well as with scs key.

" Error copying the Appian document to the remote server. See application server log for more details. Error Message: No such file"

using 17.3 Appian version- On premise

SFTP Functions (v1.6.2) [com.appiancorp.a2.process.runtime.activities.sftp]

Send File Over SFTP,

Send File Over SFTP (Basic Credentials),

Can you please suggest on this asap

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    As noted in the error, this is due to an issue in the copying of the file, rather than authentication/credentials being an issue. I am basing this assertion based on how the plugin is written.

My best guess is that the location you are entering is either not accessible by the user context calling the service, or something in the target/destination path is not configured correctly.

As the error message suggests, you should now pull the relevant error messages from the application server log. The stack trace there will be much more specific, and will allow you to better debug what is going on.
    Certified Senior Developer
    in reply to Justin Watts

Hi ,

Could you please help me... Please

I have a requirement to install a component plugin into _admin/plugins directory, I have been working on it since one month.We are trying to deploy this plugin using devops team. But the error message is showing as may be file is unstructured.

I am sharing the link below for the reference, Could you please send me the ZIP file to install and guide me please.

github.com/.../integration-sdk-examples

I am expecting as below from appian interface

load(
      local!pins,
      {
        a!textField(value: local!pins, label: "Pins", saveInto: local!pins),
        mapField(
          label: "Map",
          labelPosition: "ABOVE",
          validations: {},
          height: "AUTO",
          key: <YOUR_API_KEY>,
          pin: a!save(target: local!pins, fn!append(local!pins, save!value))
        )
      }
    )
  • Assuming it's the map component, you can download that from here: https://community.appian.com/b/appmarket/posts/google-maps-component-plug-in

Bear in mind that the ZIP downloaded from there cannot be deployed, you must deploy the component zip included within instead.

If that doesn't help, since this post is about SFTP, I suggest creating a new post specific to your issue, and in that post please provide more detailed information from logs, what specific component you are trying to deploy, and how.

Reply Children
No Data