Log Reader Plugin

Certified Senior Developer

I am trying to create a process model that will capture the “login-audit.csv.yyyy-mm-dd” file each day and store it into a folder using the functions that come with the Log Reader (v1.1.2) [com.appiancorp.ps.logreader] plugin and having difficulty isolating the one file and saving it to a folder. I think this plugin is meant for on premise users not cloud users (although I was told it is cloud approved). The functions do not seem to recognize the relative path to the /logs directory. The functions I've been trying to use include: getloginfo (which is supposed to return a log file but I think it actually would return multiple files); and readlog() which is supposed to return LogContents.  

See attached for details.LogReader Functions.docx

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Appian Employee
    in reply to judym598
    udy I do not think the LogReader plugin will work on the Cloud since 17.1 - that is when the file system changed. The plugin likely will need substantial updates to get the data. The source code is included in the plugin, so you should be able to make changes if you like. I will also raise it up internally for someone to take it up in their spare time but I do not think this will get done any time soon.
Children