Export SQL to Excel Plug-in

A Score Level 1

Hi All,

When I trigger the action as a Basic user, I am getting the following alert notification:

The following error was raised by the Export to Excel function: PrivilegeException[null=>null]: User Does Not Have Rights to Perform this Operation

I have checked 'Run as whoever started the process' under Assignment Tab as shown:

Are Basic users not allowed to perform any operations using this plug-in?

Please advise.

Thanks and Regards

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Venkatesh Suram (venkateshs427) , Hi reg the note on "Appian strongly recommends to use the Export Data Store Entity to Excel smart service in place of Export SQL to Excel (part of the Excel Tools Plug-in)" , Export Data store entity to excel can be able to export only 50 columns. I don't find any configuration to set the columns limit.Which plugin can be used to export data with many columns?
  • Venkatesh Suram (venkateshs427) , Hi reg the note on "Appian strongly recommends to use the Export Data Store Entity to Excel smart service in place of Export SQL to Excel (part of the Excel Tools Plug-in)" , Export Data store entity to excel can be able to export only 50 columns. I don't find any configuration to set the columns limit.Which plugin can be used to export data with many columns?
Children
No Data