a!exportDataStoreEntityToExcel(

I'm having difficulty determining the correct format to filter data in the a!exportDataStoreEntityToExcel function. I'm trying to export from a DSE but only want data in a particular date range. Can you provide an example?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Can you give us an example of what filtering you've already tried, and what's happening wrong (i.e. breaking, or just not getting the expected results, etc)? 

Also: are you already familiar with writing query entity rules using a!queryEntity and, more importantly, a!queryFilter and a!queryLogicalExpression?  If not, I suggest you start there since generally the same logic is used in these, but in a way that's far easier to test.

Certified Lead Developer

Can you give us an example of what filtering you've already tried, and what's happening wrong (i.e. breaking, or just not getting the expected results, etc)? 

Also: are you already familiar with writing query entity rules using a!queryEntity and, more importantly, a!queryFilter and a!queryLogicalExpression?  If not, I suggest you start there since generally the same logic is used in these, but in a way that's far easier to test.

Children