Combining MS Word 2007 Doc from Template and DOCX From Dynamic Template plugin

I have a template with two different formatting in it. I have fields with ###name1### ###name2### and «${doc.project.fieldName}» in the same template and I would like to use it in both MS Word 2007 Doc from Template

and DOCX From Dynamic Template plugin.  I've tried it and it didn't seem to work, not sure if it's a possible thing or if I am doing something wrong. 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Can you use both nodes, in order?  I would use the "Doc from Template" node second, such that when you run the first node, you only need to ensure the ###name1### etc replacement keys are retained correctly. 

As a word of caution, you would need to guarantee the underlying XML of the text for the replacement keys in the generated document, exactly matches that of whatever dummy template you initially use to configure the node.  I call this out because Word tends to break up replacement keys into several formatted XML segments, and the Appian Doc from Template node has a known issue (for at least the past 5 years or so) where any differences here cause the node to not work properly for that field.

• Hello, where can  I download the plugin for DOCX from dynamic template ? Thank you

Reply Children
No Data