I am running 7.4 and I tried to add the plug-in "Portal to SAIL Plug-in&quo

I am running 7.4 and I tried to add the plug-in "Portal to SAIL Plug-in" and it gives me this error:
(ServerService Thread Pool -- 61) com.atlassian.plugin.PluginException: com.appiancorp.type.config.pojo.PojoTypeImportException: Could not create types for [class com.appiancorp.ps.sail.type.PortalReportDataSubset]. Cause: An error occurred while trying to save the type information to the primary data source. No types have been imported. Cause: Type definitions could not be found in the primary data source for the following type ids: 289 (APNX-1-4166-003)
Could you help me?
Thanks...

OriginalPostID-99947

OriginalPostID-99947

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • For MySQL, we saw this same issue with a clean install where all the rows were not inserted into the dt_model table. This should be done automatically when you first start JBoss and there should be a few hundred rows in the table. That table contains the data type definitions so if rows are missing then you'll get these kind of errors. We ended up switching to SQL Server and did not see this issue. I would recommend opening a support ticket with Appian to investigate.
  • For MySQL, we saw this same issue with a clean install where all the rows were not inserted into the dt_model table. This should be done automatically when you first start JBoss and there should be a few hundred rows in the table. That table contains the data type definitions so if rows are missing then you'll get these kind of errors. We ended up switching to SQL Server and did not see this issue. I would recommend opening a support ticket with Appian to investigate.
Children
No Data