#Fitness could not find class com.appiancorp.ps.automatedtest.fixture

Certified Lead Developer

When attempting to run the example test case I get exceptions, the biggest one of them being in the script. I followed all the instructions correctly and I am not the only one in our group running into the same issue.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi I am using Fitnesse 24.2/Appian and get this error -  com.appiancorp.ps.automatedtest.fixture.TempoFixture - Could not find class com.appiancorp.ps.automatedtest.fixture.                                                                                                                                                                                                        java env is set up as 

Variable name JAVA_HOME 
    Variable value <APPIAN_HOME>\java 

When attempting to run the example test case I get exceptions, the biggest one of them being in the script. I followed all the instructions correctly and I am not the only one in our group running into…
    By in Discussions > Plug-Ins
    3 replies

automated.testing.home=C:\\FitNesseForAppian\\fitnesse-for-appian-24.2.0\\configs\\custom.properties

chrome.browser.home=                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
    chrome.driver.home=C:\\FitNesseForAppian\\fitnesse-for-appian-24.2.0\\lib\drivers

any suggestion how to resolve that? Appreciates.

• Hi I am using Fitnesse 24.2/Appian and get this error -  com.appiancorp.ps.automatedtest.fixture.TempoFixture - Could not find class com.appiancorp.ps.automatedtest.fixture.                                                                                                                                                                                                        java env is set up as 

Variable name JAVA_HOME 
    Variable value <APPIAN_HOME>\java 

When attempting to run the example test case I get exceptions, the biggest one of them being in the script. I followed all the instructions correctly and I am not the only one in our group running into…
    By in Discussions > Plug-Ins
    3 replies

automated.testing.home=C:\\FitNesseForAppian\\fitnesse-for-appian-24.2.0\\configs\\custom.properties

chrome.browser.home=                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
    chrome.driver.home=C:\\FitNesseForAppian\\fitnesse-for-appian-24.2.0\\lib\drivers

any suggestion how to resolve that? Appreciates.

Children
No Data