Content Security Policy error in my SAIL or User Interface Plugin

Certified Lead Developer

Hi Team,

I am creating a sail extension or javascript based UI plugin (Chatbot), it worked perfectly without adding any Content Security Policy (no meta tag added) from VS Code, but when I deployed the plugin in my VM (where appian is installed), it is throwing out Content Security Policy errors in the console. Please help.

[Report Only] Refused to load the script '<js_source_link>' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "default-src 'self'". Note that 'script-src-elem' was not explicitly set, so 'default-src' is used as a fallback.

[Report Only] Refused to load the script '<js_source_link>' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "default-src 'self'". Note that 'script-src-elem' was not explicitly set, so 'default-src' is used as a fallback.

[Report Only] Refused to load the stylesheet '<css_source_link>' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "default-src 'self'". Note that 'style-src-elem' was not explicitly set, so 'default-src' is used as a fallback.

CC:  Support 

Thanks,

Bharathwaj RK

bharathwaj.rk@roboyo.com.au

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data