Issue with Accept Task smart service

Hello, I am struggling to use the "Accept Task" smart service. I don't have the expected behavior as detailed in the document. Any idea? Best regards Fabien...

BEBY_ACCEPT PB.docx

OriginalPostID-124074

OriginalPostID-124074

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello Elizabeth, thank you for your reply. My goal is to save intermediate user input values in a database without completing the task. I actually close the task and I create a new one that I try to have automatically accepted by the tp!owner of the first task. I get the correct ID using you custom getactivetaskiffromprocess function but I don't manage to have the task accepted (it does work only when I have sys admin rights). The process does not err as depicted in my document. You mentionned in your message "the task should be Accepted by the user whose context is running the Smart Service". Could you tell me more about the context? How should I change the context so that the tp!owner of the first task becomes the owner of the second? I have currently used chained tasks and put the smart node in a sub process, but it does not seem to work.
  • Hello Elizabeth, thank you for your reply. My goal is to save intermediate user input values in a database without completing the task. I actually close the task and I create a new one that I try to have automatically accepted by the tp!owner of the first task. I get the correct ID using you custom getactivetaskiffromprocess function but I don't manage to have the task accepted (it does work only when I have sys admin rights). The process does not err as depicted in my document. You mentionned in your message "the task should be Accepted by the user whose context is running the Smart Service". Could you tell me more about the context? How should I change the context so that the tp!owner of the first task becomes the owner of the second? I have currently used chained tasks and put the smart node in a sub process, but it does not seem to work.
Children
No Data