Issue with Accept Task smart service

Hello, I am struggling to use the "Accept Task" smart service. I don't have the expected behavior as detailed in the document. Any idea? Best regards Fabien...

BEBY_ACCEPT PB.docx

OriginalPostID-124074

OriginalPostID-124074

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Elizabeth, from what I understand I need to find a way to declare the user as the pp!initiator and to grant him the relevant security rights to have the "accept task" work. It should be OK concerning the rights as I can change the user type to systemadmin the time for me to run the "accept task". The question is now: how can the user be the pp!initiator? I have tried different process designs without success and I am now looking at the API. Do you know if it would work if I use the "ProcessRoleMap" class and more precisely the "addinitiators" function?
  • Elizabeth, from what I understand I need to find a way to declare the user as the pp!initiator and to grant him the relevant security rights to have the "accept task" work. It should be OK concerning the rights as I can change the user type to systemadmin the time for me to run the "accept task". The question is now: how can the user be the pp!initiator? I have tried different process designs without success and I am now looking at the API. Do you know if it would work if I use the "ProcessRoleMap" class and more precisely the "addinitiators" function?
Children
No Data