Hi all, My task: System generate a PDF from a template, where s

Hi all,

My task:
System generate a PDF from a template, where system fill in the field with user's input.
My question is: Is any plug-ins support inserting a dynamic no. of row of a section? For example, there should be 4 rows shown in the output if there are 4 inputs.
Attached is the sample for reference.

Sample Letter.docx

OriginalPostID-138237

OriginalPostID-138237

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • For conditional multiple row content, you could have one field in a PDF template document, and then supply an expression rule as the input from in process. The expression rule should return a variable number of rows depending on the inputs to the rule. You can use char(13) as necessary to introduce carriage returns (new rows). So the expression rule may look something like:

concat(
              if(rule!APN_isBlank(ri!var1), "", ri!var1 & char(13)),
              if(rule!APN_isBlank(ri!var2), "", ri!var2 & char(13))
    )
  • For conditional multiple row content, you could have one field in a PDF template document, and then supply an expression rule as the input from in process. The expression rule should return a variable number of rows depending on the inputs to the rule. You can use char(13) as necessary to introduce carriage returns (new rows). So the expression rule may look something like:

concat(
              if(rule!APN_isBlank(ri!var1), "", ri!var1 & char(13)),
              if(rule!APN_isBlank(ri!var2), "", ri!var2 & char(13))
    )
Children
No Data