We just had the latest version of the appiancorp.analytics.excel_exportv2 versio

Certified Senior Developer
We just had the latest version of the appiancorp.analytics.excel_exportv2 version 3.0.11 plugin deployed to our DEV environment and in most cases - we had no problems (when used to export data to an Excel file), but I'm getting the following message in every process model that uses the 'Export SQL to Flat File' - "The Process Model is invalid." It appears as if I have to manually update each process model that uses this component of the plugin. I would prefer to have the most current version of this plugin but perhaps we should revert back to the previous version. Anyone else run into this issue?

OriginalPostID-159067

OriginalPostID-159067

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Is that not part of the new Export SQL and Report Data to EXCEL - V2 plugin? When the cloud team deployed this to our DEV site, I had to update each process model that used the 'Export SQL to Flat File' component. I replaced it with something that looked just like the old one and then it worked but every process model that used that particular feature had to be updated manually.
    Is that not part of the new Export SQL and Report Data to EXCEL - V2 plugin? When the cloud team deployed this to our DEV site, I had to update each process model that used the 'Export SQL to Flat File' component. I replaced it with something that looked just like the old one and then it worked but every process model that used that particular feature had to be updated manually.
Children
No Data