Does anyone know if Records/Shared Components - Process Management Services plug

Does anyone know if Records/Shared Components - Process Management Services plugin works fine in v7.6 and v7.10 ? Anyone have suggestions for a later or updated version of this? This plugin was last updated 07 Jul 2011 and only tested on v6...

OriginalPostID-166565

OriginalPostID-166565

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @markw Hi, we used it on 7.9 and 7.10, and there were no issues at all. The plugin is working fine which is confirmed by testing.

But we observed one conflict in our environment in terms of deployment and usability later- Initially we had 'Process Upgrade'(at https://forum.appian.com/suite/tempo/records/type/components/item/i8BCLGOdlMUpdGVqT-RV7oRg74uEGJO5yMZhxXUTN1sqvlBkRVMp8r3HMsZI2HLIg/view/summary) plugin in our environment. After the deployment of the Process Management Services, Pause and Resume Process Smart services stopped working in both of the plugins. We were reported by Appian Cloud Support team that both plugins might have shared same java files(I guess the prime cause could be because of the usage of the same value for the plugin key of smart services from both plugins) for the Pause and Resume functionalities and we were asked to modify the plugins accordingly if needed or remove the Process Upgrade plugin from the environment in order to make Process Management plugin usable.
  • @markw Hi, we used it on 7.9 and 7.10, and there were no issues at all. The plugin is working fine which is confirmed by testing.

But we observed one conflict in our environment in terms of deployment and usability later- Initially we had 'Process Upgrade'(at https://forum.appian.com/suite/tempo/records/type/components/item/i8BCLGOdlMUpdGVqT-RV7oRg74uEGJO5yMZhxXUTN1sqvlBkRVMp8r3HMsZI2HLIg/view/summary) plugin in our environment. After the deployment of the Process Management Services, Pause and Resume Process Smart services stopped working in both of the plugins. We were reported by Appian Cloud Support team that both plugins might have shared same java files(I guess the prime cause could be because of the usage of the same value for the plugin key of smart services from both plugins) for the Pause and Resume functionalities and we were asked to modify the plugins accordingly if needed or remove the Process Upgrade plugin from the environment in order to make Process Management plugin usable.
Children
No Data