Does anyone know if Records/Shared Components - Process Management Services plug

Does anyone know if Records/Shared Components - Process Management Services plugin works fine in v7.6 and v7.10 ? Anyone have suggestions for a later or updated version of this? This plugin was last updated 07 Jul 2011 and only tested on v6...

OriginalPostID-166565

OriginalPostID-166565

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Seems like this should be available OOTB. I fully implemented Step 1, and have a non-SAIL form for user to manually input ID, at least for testing. Sounds like you are suggesting I put links in the report to start the Step 1 process to take the desired action via launching a process, good idea. Thus, perhaps the report can have one column per action, since I presume a drop-down text box cannot be embeded in a report?
  • Seems like this should be available OOTB. I fully implemented Step 1, and have a non-SAIL form for user to manually input ID, at least for testing. Sounds like you are suggesting I put links in the report to start the Step 1 process to take the desired action via launching a process, good idea. Thus, perhaps the report can have one column per action, since I presume a drop-down text box cannot be embeded in a report?
Children
No Data