Using Appian Collab / Filesystem Utilities, using the function Move to Collab th

Using Appian Collab / Filesystem Utilities, using the function Move to Collab there is an option to Copy Only if Updated. I have set this variable to False so that it will copy even if the file has not updated. The node does not show an error, it just doesn't copy the file and go past this node.

The other issue is with the Move To Filesystem function, the option to Remove After Copy was set to yes so that the file would delete after being moved to the file system, but the node would delete all file in the folder in the Collab area. I have changed the option to False to work around this issue, although not the ideal solution.

Any help with these issues would be appreciated.

OriginalPostID-171143

OriginalPostID-171143

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Nick, I seem to have found another issue with the plugin. For the Move to Filesystem portion, there is a Document parameter for the move, with this, I assumed, that the plugin would only move the document that was indicated in the node. But instead it moves everything that is in the Collab folder to the FileSystem folder. So, each time I call this node on the same folder it moves all of the files again. If I happen to call 2 of these nodes at the same time I get an error that one of the files couldn't be copied completely. I assume because the other node has the file locked. Any idea why there is a Document parameter that isn't used? Am I using it incorrectly? Can it be fixed or worked around?
  • Nick, I seem to have found another issue with the plugin. For the Move to Filesystem portion, there is a Document parameter for the move, with this, I assumed, that the plugin would only move the document that was indicated in the node. But instead it moves everything that is in the Collab folder to the FileSystem folder. So, each time I call this node on the same folder it moves all of the files again. If I happen to call 2 of these nodes at the same time I get an error that one of the files couldn't be copied completely. I assume because the other node has the file locked. Any idea why there is a Document parameter that isn't used? Am I using it incorrectly? Can it be fixed or worked around?
Children
No Data