I'm looking for a way to cancel a "batch" of process instances.

I'm looking for a way to cancel a "batch" of process instances. In an older version (6.7) we had a smart service "Cancel Process", that I believe was part of the Process_Management_Services_1.0.0.jar. Is anyone using that plugin in v7.11? I wanted to check before adding it my 7.11 install since it has been awhile since the plugin has been uppdated

OriginalPostID-190469

OriginalPostID-190469

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @sreerajm The error messages suggest that the user doesn't have sufficient privileges on the process. Would you please be able to let us know the roles of user (as per process security role map) in the processes in which the cancel process has failed? If you can let us know with few examples of your case, the community can guide you accordingly.

Just to let you know, as per my knowledge, it's not a limitation but its intention is to perform a particular action against the process only when the user holds the sufficient privileges against the process.

A work around is, you can always run the smart service under the context of Administrator and in this approach, you won't come across such privilege issues.
  • @sreerajm The error messages suggest that the user doesn't have sufficient privileges on the process. Would you please be able to let us know the roles of user (as per process security role map) in the processes in which the cancel process has failed? If you can let us know with few examples of your case, the community can guide you accordingly.

Just to let you know, as per my knowledge, it's not a limitation but its intention is to perform a particular action against the process only when the user holds the sufficient privileges against the process.

A work around is, you can always run the smart service under the context of Administrator and in this approach, you won't come across such privilege issues.
Children
No Data