I'm looking for a way to cancel a "batch" of process instances.

I'm looking for a way to cancel a "batch" of process instances. In an older version (6.7) we had a smart service "Cancel Process", that I believe was part of the Process_Management_Services_1.0.0.jar. Is anyone using that plugin in v7.11? I wanted to check before adding it my 7.11 install since it has been awhile since the plugin has been uppdated

OriginalPostID-190469

OriginalPostID-190469

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • All are basic users. There is functionality assigning tasks. This is doing based on the instances. One task = one instance. If a task is assigned to XXX, then a user can reassign the XXX task to YYY. When the task is assigned to YYY, I am cancelling the XXX instance (Task which is in XXX user bucket), because that XXX user task should not be required as that task is assigned to YYY. While doing this functionality I am getting the privilege issue for some users. Thanks.!
  • All are basic users. There is functionality assigning tasks. This is doing based on the instances. One task = one instance. If a task is assigned to XXX, then a user can reassign the XXX task to YYY. When the task is assigned to YYY, I am cancelling the XXX instance (Task which is in XXX user bucket), because that XXX user task should not be required as that task is assigned to YYY. While doing this functionality I am getting the privilege issue for some users. Thanks.!
Children
No Data