Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible
any solution for the above issue
The following code describes the steps required to create a Servlet to process a request.
Class Name: src/main/java/com/oracle/jdbc/samples/web/WebController.java
Github Location: WebController.java
Description: This is the main servlet that controls all the flows of the application. For every new functionality of the application, we will be adding the code to handle the new requests and responses in doPost() and processResponse() respectively.
Steps to be Performed:
6. Create a servlet WebController.java and reportError() method
7. Create a method processRequest() – This method processes both GET and POST HTTP requests.
8. Create a method doGet() – Add details to get the employee details from the database and show the results in JSON. JSON will be the output format of the results that is shown on the HTML.
9. Create a method getServletInfo() – To display some generic information about the servlet.
10. Create a logger to log exceptions and other error messages.
any example which u developed
© 2023 Appian. All rights reserved.